- All members and guests must register in the Pro Shop before golfing.
- All players must have their own set of clubs.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- Fivesomes are permitted only with prior approval from the Pro Shop. Please keep pace with the group in front of you.
- Erratic driving of carts and horseplay will not be tolerated, and violators will be asked to leave without a refund.
- No outside food or beverages. All food and beverages must be purchased from clubhouse.
- Please keep carts 30 feet from greens and tees; remain on cart paths where provided.
- Golf balls hit into adjacent property may not be retrieved without the homeowner’s permission.
Homeowner and Cart leasing Program
To provide information regarding homeowner cart fees and cart leases at Rocky Run Golf
I. Effective Date: February 27, 2015
Carts may be used only by the cart leaser or any family member**. No other golfing patrons
or GreatLIFE members may use said golf cart.
Rocky Run Golf Course
Any homeowner cart leaser that has had a cart prior to 2015 will pay a trail fee of $400.
Any cart leaser that stores their cart in the cart barn will pay $400 trail fee. This fee will
allow any family member** of said cart to ride on the cart. Any golfing patron or GreatLIFE
member, that does not have a cart membership, will have to pay the appropriate cart fee to
ride on said cart.
If any cart leaser pays the single $600 cart membership fee they will be allowed to have
passengers ride on said cart. Cart leaser will also have a single an individual cart
membership at all of the South Dakota and Minnesota GreatLIFE locations. If cart leaser
would like a couple or family cart membership at all South Dakota and Minnesota GreatLIFE
locations they would have to pay the appropriate cart membership fee as in GreatLIFE’s
pricing structure for carts.
** Family member is any GreatlIFE member living in the house that is either a spouse, or child
under the age of 23. Children must have a valid driver’s license to drive a cart