Group Outing Information
At Rocky Run Golf Course, we’re committed to providing a premier venue and superior customer service for every outing and event. Our facility presents golfers of all levels with the opportunity to challenge themselves and improve their game. We specialize in coordinating events of all sizes and delivering a memorable experience for everyone involved.
Group Amenities & Services
- 18-hole championship course (rated 4 stars by Golf Digest)
- Excellent driving range
- Full-service Pro Shop
- Expanded restaurant with indoor and outdoor dining
- GPS equipped golf carts
- Club rental and lessons
- Friendly, professional staff
- Personalized cart signs
- Tournament scoring and services
- Event planning and assistance
- On-course beverage service
Golf, Carts & Range
- Rates for outings may vary depending on the time of day and day of week.
- Please call Steve at 605-413-3385 for all outing inquiries.
Shotgun starts are from 7:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. This format is designed for group outings where having a uniform finishing time is critical.
This format is generally designed for smaller groups but can be used for groups of any size. Groups of four players tee off from the 1st hole at 8-minute intervals. The start time for events in this format is flexible but may depend on the size of the group.
1 & 10 Start
This format works well for larger groups that still wish to use tee times. Groups of four players tee off from the 1st and 10th holes at the same time intervals. The start time for events in this format is flexible but may depend on the size of the group.
Event Planning Guide
If you have any questions regarding food and beverage options for your event, please contact Jody Stone at 605-428-3498
Group Outing Menu
We are currently revamping our menu options and will have an updated menu soon!
- No outside food or beverages are permitted.
- Beer, water, soda, juice and coffee are available for purchase.