JUNIOR GOLF MISSION
It is GreatLIFE’s mission to grow our game of golf and foster an environment where juniors have every opportunity to learn and enjoy golf. At Rocky Run we take this seriously and we are excited to provide many opportunities for junior golfers throughout the season. Below are opportunities for juniors to participate and grow in the game of golf.
GreatLIFE Summer Golf Camp Rocky Run Camp – 2017 Dates Coming Soon! 8:30-12:00
GreatLIFE Jr. Golf Camps are an excellent avenue to get your junior involved in the game of golf. We start with basic fundamentals and finish by playing a tournament on the golf course. Each student has an equal opportunity to learn golf and win prizes while having fun?
Ages 8 – 17, limited to 36 kids per camp
Camp Tuition – $160.00 or $130.00 each if you sign up 2 or more kids, payment due at enrollment
- 14 hours of instruction
- Safety and etiquette quiz
- Fundamentals of the golf swing
- Fun Games and Contests
- Camp Championship on the last day
- Team Jerseys, golf balls, & PGA JLG bag tags
- 5-6 regular season competitions (Saturday afternoons)
- Weekly practices and/or clinics (# determined by team captain)
- Access to customized website home page featuring rosters, schedules, & standings
- Opportunity for advancement to postseason play via League All-Star Teams